Thursday 27 October 2011

Post Service Shakedown!

Back from our adventure at Legoland, I picked up my bike from Vita Cycles this morning. I had a pass this afternoon for a couple of hours, so decided to go out for a ride to see how the bike feels post service.
I cant believe how good it now rides. Gear changes are smooth again and braking is responsive and progressive. It almost feels like a new bike!! Best of all the service was FREE! I consider that good service after 4 months and 1678 miles!! ( and before you ask I don't get paid by Vita to write this blog, other bike shops are available!!!)


All I need now is for the Vittoria Fairy to come up with the goods!!! Apparently he has been on half term too this week!! Hopefully tomorrow.

Todays ride details: http://connect.garmin.com/activity/124628186

No comments:

Post a Comment