Tuesday 20 September 2011

Man Flu loop

I don't think it was the wet and cold from the weekends night ride, I think I have my very sharing family to thank for feeling rubbish today!! But I have committed to carry on training all through the winter, no matter how I feel or how bad the weather is, and be in a better place in the weight department next year! In the last couple of weeks a few pounds have moved in the right direction. I just have to keep it up.
 I spoke to Barry at Vita today, and he mentioned a possible plan for a challenge next year. I think there may be an exciting ride to look forward to. News to follow as I get it, and motivation to keep going out in the evenings!!
I was rewarded with this great view when I climbed the hill in West Kirby for the second time tonight
Even my dirty bike looked good bathed in the sunset light.

 I got a link from the British Heart Foundation today to the photo's from the Night ride. And the date for next years ride has been announced, 29/30 Sept 2012! They didn't listen to me and put it on in the summer! Who is up for it?

Me and Ken crossing the finish line.
The next event is the Liverpool Marathon on 9th October. Don't panic, I'm not running it!!! Team Vita has been asked to cycle marshal the course. So far 6 of us have volunteered, but if you would like to join us, please leave a comment, or message me on Facebook or Twitter.

Tonight's ride details: http://connect.garmin.com/activity/115893930

No comments:

Post a Comment