Tuesday 16 August 2011

Loop with Paul

What a difference a day makes. Great dry, windless 22 mile spin tonight with Paul. Sometimes I forget how lucky we re to live where we do. Great quiet country lanes, some challenging climbs, and great descent's. Nice pace tonight, feeling a bit more comfortable with the prospect of Sundays Steve Cummings Challenge Sportive, still need some miles in the legs before then though. I haven't mentioned the Bike so far in any posts, a 2010 Kuota Kebel, from Vita cycles. So far, in the 8 weeks I've had the bike, there have been no Problems, in fact it has been fantastic. The fitting service from the shop was spot on, the tweaks to the position have made a huge difference to my riding. I recommend going for a fitting check, it works. 
Here are the details of tonight's ride Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment